Wallaboo. Use it. Love it.
Wallaboo was created in 2006 as a gift for a newborn baby. Cut by hand and sewn, the first product was a warm suede blanket. Handcraftmanship is something we at Wallaboo hold dear to our heart.
Our authentic products have been spreading and are sold in more than 25 countries around the globe.
Our brand is now represented in a wide variety of products for babies ranging from baby slings to baby blankets, changing bags to soft toys. Smart on-the-go products that make travel simple and comfortable.
Why Parents love using Wallaboo…..
- Smart products that make travel simple and comfortable.
- Offering convenience and functionality while on the go.
- Designed to last with lots of attention to details.
- With super soft fabrics your baby will love.
- Our products and fabrics are tested on the highest safety standards.
- Made without harmful chemicals and other toxins.
- Manufactured with respect for people and the environment.
The name, Wallaboo, we took from the Wallaby, a small Australian Kangaroo.
The baby Wallaby sits warm, cosy and protected in the mother's pouch. This is the image we use when developing our products.
I hope you love using our baby products as much as we enjoy making them for you.
Founder and CEO